Data Protection Statement
The Internet and electronic data processing can give people a feeling of losing track of where and for what purpose their data are saved. Therefore, we would like to explain to you how Prym Consumer Europe GmbH ensures the confidentiality of your personal data and safeguards your rights to privacy..
Area of application
This data protection statement applies to any web pages which are the responsibility of Prym Consumer Europe GmbH. Some pages may contain links to other companies that do not fall under this data protection statement.
Confidentiality of your data
The protection of your privacy is important to us. Prym Consumer Europe GmbH guarantees the confidentiality of your data by
- Binding our staff to secrecy.
- Making sure that the precautions we take to ensure data security always correspond to the latest state of the art.
- Only recording the data exchanged during your visit to our web pages for statistical and security purposes.
- Logging the data provided by your visits to our web pages solely for statistical and safety purposes. The only elements to be recorded are the IP address currently used by your PC, the date and time, the type of browser and operating system of your PC, and the pages you are opening. These data do not allow us to draw conclusions as to your person.
- Our Data Protection Officer ensuring our compliance with this data protection statement.
When you visit our web pages, we save information on you in the form of a small text file on your computer. This is done to make your visit to our web pages as pleasant as possible. Thus, for example, these cookies give us the possibilities of adapting our web pages to your interests and preferences. We use these cookies only while you are visiting our web pages. They do not contain any personal but merely technical information. We assure you that these cookies are automatically removed once you leave our pages. The data contained in them is not transferred to other places.
Use of your personal data
Prym Consumer Europe GmbH does not request visitors to our web pages to provide personal data to access these pages. The personal data that you furnish via a web page (e.g. your e-mail address or your application data) are only processed for our correspondence with you and for the purpose for which they were provided. We assure you that we will not pass on any of your personal data to companies outside the Prym group, unless obliged to do so by law or with your prior consent.
You have the right to request information on any of your personal data saved on our systems. Further, you are entitled to induce us to correct, block, or delete any incorrect data.
Acceptance of our data protection statement
By using this or any other Prym web page or an interactive advertising banner, you confirm your acceptance of this data protection statement and your agreement to the General Conditions of Use on this web page. This clause does not apply to the EU.
Please visit our web pages from time to time for updates of our data protection statement and this general part.
Any further questions?
Should you have any further questions, please contact our Data Protection Officer at the address in the top right-hand corner.